Monday, March 25, 2013

Podcast, Vlog, Blog.



How much is too much?

As I've said millions of times, I love talking. Whether I talk through videos, writing or anything else- I just enjoy talking. I have so much to teach people about H.I and I love to think I'm a positive impact on atleast a few peoples life, plus I love making people happy. Since I'm expecting a little angel any day now, I'm trying to prepare a way to keep things updated easy and fast but still get my words out there in the world.

I've been looking at different ways other than blogging. Blogging is wonderful and I'm definitely going to keep  it up but I was also looking at how others make a difference via social networking. Podcast?  I'm not sure exactly how to go about making a podcast or getting it noticed but I enjoy listening to other podcasts. Vlog? Video blog. I have a YouTube channel that I've put on the back burner lately but I enjoy making videos as well.

I'm just not sure which to pursue because lets face it, I'm not super woman. Being a mommy, wife and successful blogger/podcaster/YouTube is nearly impossible! I have to pick 1 or 2 ways of networking or I'll go insane! Advice would be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment